Articles on this Page
- 03/15/11--22:45: _Bradley Cooper’s Be...
- 03/31/11--20:38: _Hold on Gay Guys: T...
- 04/13/11--14:17: _VIDEO: Bradley Coop...
- 05/25/11--10:55: _VIDEO: Justin Barth...
- 06/09/15--00:04: _FOF #2175 – Dida Ri...
- 10/07/18--22:46: _FOF #2660 – Go Toot...
- 03/15/11--22:45: Bradley Cooper’s Been Gay Longer Than Me!
- 03/31/11--20:38: Hold on Gay Guys: The Hangover II Trailer
- 04/13/11--14:17: VIDEO: Bradley Cooper in Anti-Sex Slavery Ad
- 06/09/15--00:04: FOF #2175 – Dida Ritz is Back – 06.08.15
- 10/07/18--22:46: FOF #2660 – Go Tootsie Go – 10.07.18
Bradley Cooper appeared on “Inside the Actors Studio” tonight and coincidentally, back in 2001, host James Lipton was handing out diplomas to Bradley’s graduating class–and Cooper was a no show! So he called him out […]
Bradley Cooper, why are you so delicious? The Hangover II opens May 26, 2011.
It’s a weird set up in this commercial, but Bradley Cooper has joined the Real Men Don’t Buy Girls Campaign sponsored by Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher to take a stand against child sex slavery. […]
Justin Bartha from the Hangover II talks about working with Bradley Cooper and seeing Matthew McConaughy’s beautiful balls.
At the height of her drag career, Dida Ritz mysteriously disappeared. After losing her drag mom she needed time to breathe and find inspiration. It’s hard to keep a fierce queen down, so Dida is back with a vengeance and taking no prisoners!
Today Dida Ritz joins us to talk about life after RuPauls’ Drag Race, falling in and out of drag, and all the T on Drag Race you haven’t heard until now.
The 1982 the hit film Tootsie captivated audiences with its story of an actor so desperate to get a job that he crossed dress as a woman and became America’s sweetheart feminist icon.
Today we’re taking a look at the new Broadway musical Tootsie, that aims to update the classic love story of boy meets girl, boy dresses up as girl, and then girls fall in love.